Recent Changes/Bug Reports
Version 10.45 (2/9/2022)
- Patch to FIDE rating report rounds selector.
Version 10.44 (2/3/2022)
- Removed final delimiter from dtf file dumps.
- Fixed team double counting.
- Updated Fide norm module to the 2022 standards.
- Added option to specify a range of rounds for the Fide rating report.
- Fix for loading from Quebec's player database.
Version 10.43 (1/2/2022)
- Fixed-roster team ratings were not refreshed immediately when adding players.
- Added scrollbar to ratings report list box.
- Fixed NACH reporting bug for quads.
Version 10.42 (11/1/2021)
- Ensures round robin lot numbers are unchanged when switching ratings and ID numbers.
- Team code limit in FR Tinker dialog expanded to full length.
- Team-based mode was not remembered when switching sections.
- Inconsistency in user-set tab order for registration dialog.
Version 10.41 (10/7/2021)
- Fixed initialization problem for new events declared as fixed-roster.
Version 10.4 (9/22/2021)
- Seed USCF rating report with tournament title, omitting current section name for clarity.
- Upload customization for North American Chess.
Version 10.38 (9/5/2021)
- Berger table should not toss coin for quad colors in last round.
- Head-to-head tiebreak revision in line with USCF standard.
- Value of engine used was not updated immediately in FIDE mode.
Version 10.37 (8/17/2021)
- Error in merging double-blitz events.
- Events site uploads: Double-blitz scores not correct for forfeits
Version 10.36 (7/30/2021)
- Team expansions are now updated whenever the master list is changed or a file is read.
- Bug fix for inconsistent blitz results after conversion to double Swiss.
Version 10.35 (7/18/2021)
- Standings listings for FIDE was not showing late players in rating order.
- Importation of team names revised.
- Blitz rating interpreted better now in the USCF databases.
Version 10.34 (7/1/2021)
- FIDE Form IT3 dialog was not resetting some values.
- Extra safety checks against corrupted data for double-blitz style events.
Version 10.33 (6/9/2021)
- Fix for missing board numbers in json exports.
- Database creation incorrectly used full path for Excel type databases.
- Convert to double Swiss could give inconsistent results.
Version 10.32 (5/27/2021)
- Json export sometimes reported range error with bye players.
Version 10.31 (5/26/2021)
- Reload club list after a change in the club.
- Support for Windows Server 2019.
Version 10.3 (5/18/2021)
- Support for expanded USCF online ratings searches (all six USCF ratings).
- Web report json fix for pair chart after editing of chart order.
- Include forfeit results in json web report.
Version 10.29 (4/18/2021)
- Results editor improved for round robins.
- Revised webpage uploads for round robins to show all rounds.
Version 10.28 (4/7/2021)
- Longer player handles (up to 40 characters).
- Email bug fix.
- Hyperlinks for handle and other fields on html exports.
- JSON tournament summary output.
Version 10.27 (2/26/2021)
- Update match points after importing results from text file.
- Automatic update of pair chart after board order changes.
- Team place column now disregards small teams.
- Duplicate titles in Events page removed.
Version 10.26 (2/22/2021)
- Fix for score loading and Krause report (bug in versions 10.23-10.25).
- Board order menu now available before pairing.
Version 10.25 (2/9/2021)
- Support for chessclub.com handle importation.
Version 10.24 (1/27/2021)
- Bug fix for importing csv files of zero rounds.
Version 10.23 (1/13/2021)
- Support for online FIDE registrations and rating look-ups.
- Direct download of Chess.com csv file.
- Added check on fixed-roster scores when reading file.
- Support for Gmail emails.
Version 10.22 (12/22/2020)
- Separate columns for player handle and team.
- Prompt on duplicate names for club imports made more consistent.
- Overwrite mode for updating from club was improperly clearing fields.
Version 10.21 (12/13/2020)
- Added menu item to Delimited Files menu to open chess.com reports.
- Supported unquoted headers and smart-quoted headers.
- Allow import/export of csv in standings or alphabetical order with results.
- More guidance for headers.
- Support for double forfeits in results importation from text file.
- Search club by Id or name.
- Check for reversed names in club and csv files.
Version 10.2 (12/7/2020)
- Added time_stamp field to web report.
- Allow read from club to import only players not found.
- Optionally, both club reads and updates from club now award bye points for past rounds.
- Import of player handle from club list was reading only the first character.
- Added setup dialogs with more options when reading from club.
- More flexible delimited text file imports/exports with setup dialog.
Version 10.16 (11/25/2020)
- Pair chart’s round selector only worked to go back.
- Direct loading from DB grid.
- Removed fixed column in registration list so it could be resized.
- Added handle field and the ability to include the handle with the name.
- Support for showing club in web report.
Version 10.15 (10/30/2020)
- Online confirmations were inconsistent in updating expirations.
- Board numbers in web reports were missing.
Version 10.14 (8/23/2020)
- Added state as pair chart formatting option.
- Set typical tiebreaks did not recognize Cumulative score.
Version 10.13 (7/27/2020)
- Extended teamcode and fed/club to 25 characters.
- Allow mixed case for Fed/Club/Handle.
Version 10.12 (7/20/2020)
- Fixed ability to read old SwissSys files.
- Made returning to current tab the default after clicking Accept to register a player.
- Included rating2 in online search.
- Revised rating search option so it only needed to be called once.
Version 10.11 (6/14/2020)
- Koya tiebreak was not compensating for unplayed games.
- Trouble entering forfeits with double RR.
- Blitz online rating not being loaded properly.
Version 10.1 – 5/31/2020
- Load latest-greatest rating from tournament history.
- German rating reports.
- German translations.
- Online tournament assistant for Chess.com events.
- Rating switch dialog.
- Ratings search dialog – master dialog for handling ratings