Recent Changes/Bug Reports
Version 10.28 (4/7/2021)
- Longer player handles (up to 40 characters).
- Email bug fix.
- Hyperlinks for handle and other fields on html exports.
- JSON tournament summary output.
Version 10.27 (2/26/2021)
- Update match points after importing results from text file.
- Automatic update of pair chart after board order changes.
- Team place column now disregards small teams.
- Duplicate titles in Events page removed.
Version 10.26 (2/22/2021)
- Fix for score loading and Krause report (bug in versions 10.23-10.25).
- Board order menu now available before pairing.
Version 10.25 (2/9/2021)
- Support for chessclub.com handle importation.
Version 10.24 (1/27/2021)
- Bug fix for importing csv files of zero rounds.
Version 10.23 (1/13/2021)
- Support for online FIDE registrations and rating look-ups.
- Direct download of Chess.com csv file.
- Added check on fixed-roster scores when reading file.
- Support for Gmail emails.
Version 10.22 (12/22/2020)
- Separate columns for player handle and team.
- Prompt on duplicate names for club imports made more consistent.
- Overwrite mode for updating from club was improperly clearing fields.
Version 10.21 (12/13/2020)
- Added menu item to Delimited Files menu to open chess.com reports.
- Supported unquoted headers and smart-quoted headers.
- Allow import/export of csv in standings or alphabetical order with results.
- More guidance for headers.
- Support for double forfeits in results importation from text file.
- Search club by Id or name.
- Check for reversed names in club and csv files.
Version 10.2 (12/7/2020)
- Added time_stamp field to web report.
- Allow read from club to import only players not found.
- Optionally, both club reads and updates from club now award bye points for past rounds.
- Import of player handle from club list was reading only the first character.
- Added setup dialogs with more options when reading from club.
- More flexible delimited text file imports/exports with setup dialog.
Version 10.16 (11/25/2020)
- Pair chart’s round selector only worked to go back.
- Direct loading from DB grid.
- Removed fixed column in registration list so it could be resized.
- Added handle field and the ability to include the handle with the name.
- Support for showing club in web report.
Version 10.15 (10/30/2020)
- Online confirmations were inconsistent in updating expirations.
- Board numbers in web reports were missing.
Version 10.14 (8/23/2020)
- Added state as pair chart formatting option.
- Set typical tiebreaks did not recognize Cumulative score.
Version 10.13 (7/27/2020)
- Extended teamcode and fed/club to 25 characters.
- Allow mixed case for Fed/Club/Handle.
Version 10.12 (7/20/2020)
- Fixed ability to read old SwissSys files.
- Made returning to current tab the default after clicking Accept to register a player.
- Included rating2 in online search.
- Revised rating search option so it only needed to be called once.
Version 10.11 (6/14/2020)
- Koya tiebreak was not compensating for unplayed games.
- Trouble entering forfeits with double RR.
- Blitz online rating not being loaded properly.
Version 10.1 – 5/31/2020
- Load latest-greatest rating from tournament history.
- German rating reports.
- German translations.
- Online tournament assistant for Chess.com events.
- Rating switch dialog.
- Ratings search dialog – master dialog for handling ratings