New in Version 11
Here are just some of the new features and improvements you will find in SwissSys version 11:
- Improvements to the free hosted site for uploading tournament data, from which you and your players can view a variety of reports such as standings, pairings, and the wall chart.
- File format is now JSON. Save everything in one compact JSON file for convenient sharing and archiving. (Older format options still available for backwards compatibility.)
- A new and customizeable look, with many different screen styles to choose from.
- Support for importing any of the six USCF ratings, either online or from their downloadable All Ratings list.
- An improved backup file system.
- Three options for reloading your settings automatically when you open a section: Reload all settings, just a basic set of the most common ones, or none at all.
- Cleaner, easier-to-use dialogs for settings and pairing rules.
- Revised double-blitz format options that treat more them like regular tournaments.
- A "wide view" registration mode that allows you to see both the registration tab and the database or online tab simultaneously.
- Improved pairings, especially for small, hard-to-pair sections.
- Freely edit past rounds from the pair chart itself.
- More undo features to fix silly mistakes.
- Color coding in the wall chart for byes and forfeits so those games stand out..
- More flexibility with round robin sections and quads.
- An improved and more useful Tournament Overview dialog.
Plus dozens more nice touches, many suggested by customers like you.